DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum - hwrobbie


Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Blogs

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old

Hard wire vs plug in...

Posted 07-18-2014 at 04:45 PM by hwrobbie

I have a house that has a Mercury vapor light in front and I bought the house this way 16 years ago, now I am selling the house the inspector wrote me up for not having the light on a switch. Can I change the outlet to a combo switch and outlet and continue to leave it on a outlet?
Newbie
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1069 Comments 0 hwrobbie is offline



Top of Page | View New Posts